Skip to main content
Links & Resources
FEMA Disaster Assistance: Public Assistance Program
- Through the PA Program, FEMA provides supplemental Federal disaster grant assistance for debris removal, emergency protective measures, and the repair, replacement, or restoration of disaster-damaged, publicly owned facilities and the facilities of certain Private Non-Profit (PNP) organizations.
FEMA Public Assistance Forms
- Listing of forms for use by Public Assistance applicants
FEMA: Assistance to Individuals and Households
- This page explains the types of assistance available to applicants through the Individual and Households Program (IHP), as well as some of the criteria and limitations of IHP assistance.
FEMA: Disaster Declarations for Maine
- Listing of Presidential Disaster and Emergency Declarations for Maine with associated documents, from 1954 to present.
Maine Disaster Recovery Fund
- This rule governs the process for the expenditure of funds from the Disaster Recovery Fund, established pursuant to Title 37-B M.R.S. § 745.
Maine Prepares: Disaster Recovery
- The road back from disaster is long, and it is never easy. Tips and resources to come back even stronger.
Maine Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (MEVOAD)
- Members of the Maine VOAD form a coalition of nonprofit organizations that respond to disasters as part of their overall mission.
SBA: Disaster Assistance
- Disaster can strike at any time, and even the most prepared businesses and business owners can be adversely impacted. If your business has been impacted by a disaster, the SBA can help by providing disaster assistance.
USDA Farm Service Agency: Disaster Assistance Program
- The Farm Service Agency provides assistance for natural disaster losses, resulting from drought, flood, fire, freeze, tornadoes, pest infestation, and other calamities.