Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
MEMA administers Nonprofit Security Grants in Maine.
Nonprofit Security Grant Program Application Instructions
- Download and review the "2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity NSGP Fiscal Year 2021 (pdf)" and the "2021 NSGP Applicant Guidance (pdf)."
- Download and complete "2021 NSGP Subrecipient Grant Worksheet" (this is the required budget worksheet).
- Complete an Investment Justification (see the "2021 NSGP Applicant Guidance" for details).
- Complete a Vulnerability/Risk Assessment (see the "2021NSGP "Applicant Guidance" for details).
- Provide a Mission Statement at time of application.
- Review and complete the "MEMA Grant Application Portal Sign Up & Profile Instructions."
- Review and complete the "NSGP Grant Application Portal Instructions."
- Reminder: All required documents must be uploaded through the MEMA Grant Portal in order to complete the application process.
Note: If downloading forms, please utilize Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or other browser options.
NSGP FY 2021 Application, Guidance and Other Information
For more information about Maine's Nonprofit Security Grant Program, please contact us.