Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
MEMA administers Nonprofit Security Grants in Maine.
Nonprofit Security Grant Program Application Instructions
- Download and review the "2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity NSGP Fiscal Year 2021 (pdf)" and the "2021 NSGP Applicant Guidance (pdf)."
- Download and complete "2021 NSGP Subrecipient Grant Worksheet" (this is the required budget worksheet).
- Complete an Investment Justification (see the "2021 NSGP Applicant Guidance" for details).
- Complete a Vulnerability/Risk Assessment (see the "2021NSGP "Applicant Guidance" for details).
- Provide a Mission Statement at time of application.
- Review and complete the "MEMA Grant Application Portal Sign Up & Profile Instructions."
- Review and complete the "NSGP Grant Application Portal Instructions."
- Reminder: All required documents must be uploaded through the MEMA Grant Portal in order to complete the application process.
Note: If downloading forms, please utilize Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or other browser options.
NSGP FY2022 Application, Guidance, and Other Information
FY2022 DHS Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) has not been released yet. Please check back for updates.
NSGP FY2021 Application, Guidance, and Other Information
MEMA NSGP Grant Portal
For more information about Maine's Nonprofit Security Grant Program, please contact us.