Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP)
MEMA administers Nonprofit Security Grants in Maine.
Nonprofit Security Grant Program Application Instructions
1. Complete an Investment Justification (see the "2022 NSGP Applicant Guidance" for details).
2. Complete a Vulnerability/Risk Assessment (see the "2022 NSGP "Applicant Guidance" for details).
3. Download and review the "FY2022 NSGP NOFO (pdf)” and the "2022 NSGP Applicant Guidance (pdf)."
4. Provide a Mission Statement at time of application.
5. Review and complete the "MEMA Grant Application Portal Sign Up & Profile Instructions"
6. Review and complete the "NSGP Grant Application Portal Instructions."
7. Reminder: All required documents must be uploaded through the MEMA Grant Portal in order to complete the application process.
Note: If downloading forms, please utilize Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or other browser options.
NSGP FY2022 Application, Guidance, and Other Information
NSGP FY2021 Guidance and Resources
MEMA NSGP Grant Portal
For more information about Maine's Nonprofit Security Grant Program, please contact us.