Conference: Maine Partners in Emergency Preparedness
Save the Date! The 12th Annual Maine Partners in Emergency Preparedness Conference will be May 18, 2020!
Overall Theme: "When Disaster Strikes, We Are All Connected"
We are seeking breakout session presenters. Click here to put in to be a presenter before our deadline of January 17, 2020.
- Topics should address some aspect of emergency management interest
- Submitters may propose more than one topic
- All proposals will be reviewed and more information may be requested by the conference committee
- Presentations may not feature any promotional content for any commercial enterprise
- No materials promoting the presenter or a particular commercial interest may be distributed or displayed
Registration is now open! Click here to register as a participant, vendor or exhibitor!
Continue to check this page as conference details will be posted here.
Many of the workshop presentations from the 2019 conference have been posted - check them out!
For more information: Contact Conference Organizers.
The Annual Maine Partners in Emergency Preparedness Conference is sponsored by the Maine Emergency Management Agency, the State Emergency Response Commission and the Maine Association of Local Emergency Managers (MALEM).