Operation Stonegarden Grant Program (OSG)
- Stonegarden Daily Activity Report: (xls format)
- Ensure that authorized activities are recorded on the Daily Activity Sheet and reported in HSIN per the operation orders. For reimbursement, send the activity sheets to MEMA through email, fax or post using the contact information at the bottom of the form. Please also submit County/Subgrantee Request for Reimbursement summarizing the requested reimbursement.
- Reimbursement Request Form: (xls format)
- Use this reimbursement worksheet for Operation Stonegarden grants.
- Use of Grant Funds for Controlled Equipment: (pdf format)
- FEMA policy regarding grant funding for acquisition and maintenance of controlled equipment. This policy includes a list of prohibited equipment.
- FEMA Authorized Equipment List
- The Authorized Equipment List (AEL) is a list of approved equipment types allowed under FEMA’s preparedness grant programs. The list consists of 21 equipment categories divided into sub-categories, tertiary categories, and then individual equipment items.