- Used for New EMS vehicles, renewals and temporary vehicles.
- Those who regularly operate an ambulance must complete an EVOC or equivalent course based on the following policy:
- Policy on Ambulance Vehicle Operator Courses (AVOC) (PDF) (4/13/22)
- 2023 Transporting EMS Service Inspection Form (PDF) (1/30/23)
- 2023 Non-Transporting EMS Service Inspection Form (PDF) (1/30/23)
- Approved Alternate Equipment List (PDF) (7/25/22)
- MDPB Alternate Equipment Policy (PDF) (7/25/22)
Maine EMS Protocol Formulary (Excel) (4/20/2022)
If you wish to print this Excel file out, we recommend that within Excel, after choosing print, you select "Narrow margins" and change "Scaling" to "Fit all columns on one page". This will result in a 5 page document (otherwise printing may result in many pages and poor results).
Maine EMS Protocol Formulary (PDF) (4/20/2022)
This is the same document as above but in PDF format and prints as a 5 page document but is smaller font.
Specific Item Resources
- Infant Warming Pad Specifications (PDF) (11/2/21)
- Language Line Access Memo (PDF) (7/19/21)
- Cuffed Pediatric ET Tubes Requirement (PDF)
- Medication Exchange Near Miss (PDF) (9/10/19)
- Nasopharyngeal Airways Bulletin (PDF) (8/2/19)
- Mixing TXA in Fluid Memo (PDF) (2/18)
- Heat Packs Memo (PDF) (10/26/16)
- Novel Opioids Memo (PDF) (10/28/16)