Effective August 1st 2017 all program responsibility for non-profit gaming (beano and games of chance) will be transferred to the Gambling Control Unit (GCU). All matters previously handled by the Maine State Police will be handled by the GCU. This includes the licensing, registration and administrative paperwork associated with non-profit gaming (beano and games of chance) in addition to any questions or complaints. Please click on the link below to be forwarded to GCU’s website for additional information.
- Concealed Handgun Permits
- Contract Security, Professional Investigators & Investigative Assistants
- Prohibited Persons
- Polygraph Examiner Licenses
- Restoration of Rights
- Vehicle Inspection Garage/ Mechanic Certification
- Non-Profit Gaming Licenses