Report a Crime in Major Crimes Unit - North

If you have an emergency please dial 911 or call one of the Regional Communication Centers at the numbers listed on our website.

If you have information regarding on-going criminal activity, an unsolved case, or suspected criminal activity please complete the form below. We ask that you provide us with as much information as possible however, you may remain anonymous if you wish.

The information you submit through this form will be reviewed daily. If an immediate response is needed, again, call one of the RCC's or 911.

Report a Crime - Major Crimes Unit - North