The MEDMS Helpdesk can assist with creating accounts and assigning permissions to accounts (District Human Resource role). We should also be the initial contact for issues with staff showing in violation on the Certification Report. If you are an educator who is logged in to your account and have questions in regards to the renewal process you will need to contact the certification team.
If you need assistance with anything beyond accessing your account (logging into MEIS), how to assign roles within MEIS (Chair person, DSTHR role), or questions regarding a staff member appearing in violation then please contact the certification team - Cert.DOE@Maine.gov or 207-624-6603.
You can also try finding documentation via the certifications team’s webpage - http://www.maine.gov/doe/cert
- Creating a MEIS account - This document provides step by step instructions on how to create your online account
- New Superintendent assignment – Explains how to create a Superintendent MEIS account
- Designating Chair Persons – How to designate a district chairperson (for Superintendents)
- Assigning District Human Resources role – Steps on assigning a staff member with the ability to access the Certification (Violations) Report (for Superintendents)
- Accessing the Certification Report - specifically for the Human Resource Role
- Resetting your password – This document goes over how to reset your MEIS password in the event you forget it
NOTE: does not work in the Firefox web browser