Get the facts about the flu
October 22, 2019
Staying on top of facts about the flu is the best medicine. Visit http://www.maineflu.gov for more information. And follow these easy tips from the CDC:
Cover your cough
Wash your hands frequently
If you have a fever, stay home for at least 24 hrs after that fever has ended
- October 21, 2019: Look out below!
- October 20, 2019: Being interconnected brings risks! #CyberAware
- October 19, 2019: What is Malware? #CyberAware
- October 18, 2019: Secure Your Home Wi-Fi Router #CyberAware
- October 17, 2019: Anti-Virus is important! #CyberAware
- October 16, 2019: Cloud Security #CyberAware
- October 15, 2019: When you build that first fire, build it safely
- October 14, 2019: Get those leaves out of culverts, gutters and ditches
- October 13, 2019: Learn from mistakes others have made! #BeCyberSmart
- October 12, 2019: Protecting Customers Info is a key to success! #BeCyberSmart
- October 11, 2019: Keep your business safe! #BeCyberSmart
- October 10, 2019: Small Business Resources Here! #CyberAware
- October 9, 2019: Want to learn how to make your business CyberSecure? #BeCyberSmart
- October 8, 2019: A picture is worth a thousand words
- October 7, 2019: Don't Login on Public Computers! #BeCyberSmart
- October 6, 2019: What if your identity is stolen? #CyberAware
- October 5, 2019: Do you know where your children are? #CyberAware
- October 4, 2019: Verify Links Before Clicking! #CyberAware
- October 3, 2019: Own It - Understand your digital profile #BeCyberSmart
- October 2, 2019: October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
- October 1, 2019: Make sure your generator is properly installed
- September 30, 2019: Thank a first responder!
- September 29, 2019: There's a nip in the air. Check your wood stove for safety
- September 28, 2019: No line is safe to touch (ever)
- September 27, 2019: When should I call?
- September 26, 2019: See Something, Say Something in Maine?
- September 25, 2019: See Something, Say Something
- September 24, 2019: Check on your neighbors #BeReady
- September 23, 2019: When your community needs help, that help could be you #BeReady
- September 22, 2019: Remember why we're preparing for emergencies #BeReady