The MDPB and Maine EMS have received many inquiries and requests regarding doing an additional webinar for the 2021 Protocol Updates – specifically an evening webinar.
To accommodate requests, Maine EMS and the MDPB will be presenting an additional 2021 EMS Protocol Update Webinar.
Webinar date and registration information:
- Date: Monday, November 15 2021
- Time: 6:00pm – 10pm (4 Hrs). Length may vary with attendance and participation
- Attendees MUST be registered for the event and MUST BE LOGGED IN to receive CEH credit
- This webinar is NOT an Instructor Coordinator training session. Those will be later on in the month.
- Please download and have available, a copy of the 2021 Maine EMS Protocols
- Link to download protocols: https://www.maine.gov/ems/sites/maine.gov.ems/files/inline-files/Final-2021-Protocol-ALL-compressed.pdf
- WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK: https://mainestate.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fZyLv2fJQK6rH8_3a1wFXQ
- NOTE: attendance is capped at 500 personnel. Once registration has reached 500, no other registrations will be accepted.
Any questions regarding the webinar should be directed to the Maine EMS Education Coordinator Chris Azevedo