Public Outreach and Engagement
Providing the information people need to make good decisions for themselves, before, during and after an emergency.
- A full library of preparedness and safety fact sheets at MainePrepares.com
- Displays and presentations at conferences or meetings, with County EMA Directors
- Brochures and educational materials that can be shared with partner organizations
- Weather information and emergency news on the MEMA front page and at MainePrepares
- Social media connections for two-way communication
- Subscription service for emergency news, shelter openings, learning opportunities
Please visit MainePrepares and make use of any of the materials you find there for your own education and outreach efforts.