Department of Defense, Veterans and Emergency Management
Maine Emergency Management Agency
"...to lessen the effects of disaster on the lives and property of the people of the State through leadership, coordination and support in the four phases of emergency management ..." (Title 37-B MRSA §701).
News ... more
- 3/13/2019: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: MGT 416: Introduction to Continuity of Government Planning for Rural Jurisdictions
- 3/11/2019: School Safety and Security Bulletin March 2019
- 3/7/2019: Maine River Flow Advisory Commission Meets in Augusta
- 2/8/2019: School Safety and Security Bulletin February 2019
From our partners ...
- 12/19/2018: Remember the Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Before Winter Takes Over
- 10/1/2018: Homeland Security grants final REAL ID waiver, Maine licenses acceptable for federal ID purposes
...and these reminders:
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 3/27/2019: Flooding Preparations for Aroostook County Water & Wastewater Systems Workshop and Roundtable
- 4/3/2019: Emergency Operations Center Management (G0775) -- FULL
- 4/5/2019: River Flow Advisory Commission Update Meeting
- 5/23/2019: MGT 416: Introduction to Continuity of Government Planning for Rural Jurisdictions