Department of Defense, Veterans and Emergency Management
Maine Emergency Management Agency
"...to lessen the effects of disaster on the lives and property of the people of the State through leadership, coordination and support in the four phases of emergency management ..." (Title 37-B MRSA §701).
News ... more
- 12/11/2018: 2018 Tier 2 Software Released
- 12/11/2018: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Basic Public Information Officer Course (G290)
- 12/10/2018: Topics and Presenters Sought for Preparedness Conference
- 12/6/2018: MGT 381 Business Continuity Planning
From our partners ...
- 10/1/2018: Homeland Security grants final REAL ID waiver, Maine licenses acceptable for federal ID purposes
...and these reminders:
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 1/8/2019: Basic Public Information Officer Course (G290)
- 1/10/2019: Norway, Oxford & Paris Drinking Water Emergency Tabletop Exercise
- 1/10/2019: Emergency Planning Community Right-to-Knox Act (EPCRA) Reporting Workshops - Caribou
- 1/10/2019: MGT 381: Business Continuity Planning