Homeland Security in Maine
Homeland Security in Maine is a multi-disciplinary, multi-agency, state-federal partnership.
Maine's activities to promote Homeland Security are built on existing capabilities and relationships, enhanced to ensure that the special circumstances inherent in Homeland Security issues are taken into account.
The State of Maine cannot assist with passport, immigration or other international travel issues. Please visit one of the agencies listed below for assistance. Please contact us with any other concerns or questions about Homeland Security in Maine.
The State of Maine cannot assist with passport, immigration or other international travel issues. Please visit one of these agencies for assistance. Click the Plus sign (+) for more detail about what is available at each link.
- Coming Up in the EMA Community ...
- 4/30/2019: Community Resilience (AWR-228)
- 5/1/2019: Basic Public Information Officer Course (G290)
- 5/7/2019: Emergency Exercise Design (G139)
- 5/22/2019: Skelton Dam Tabletop and Functional Exercise
- 4/19/2019: Online Registration for the Upcoming Preparedness Conference is Closed
- 4/11/2019: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Community Resilience (AWR-228)
- 4/10/2019: Registration is Open for the 11th Annual Maine Preparedness Conference
- 4/8/2019: School Safety and Security Bulletin April 2019
- 4/5/2019: Maine River Flow Advisory Commission Meets in Caribou
- 4/3/2019: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT: Basic Public Information Officer Course (G290)