River Flow Advisory Commission
USGS real-time web camera on the Kennebec River at Augusta, looking north toward the Calumet Bridge at Old Fort Western.
The Maine River Flow Advisory Commission is composed of representatives from eight major river basin management operations, seven state agencies, two federal agencies and the University of Maine.
The Commission was originally formed after the spring floods of 1983 to improve the exchange of hydrologic information collected by the members, to review the data, and to provide information to emergency action agencies and the public. It was created in statute by the Legislature in 1997.
News:Current year spring update coming soon
Reports:Current year report will be posted following annual meeting (see calendar listing below)
- 3/7/2019: River Flow Advisory Commission Meeting
- Maine Cooperative Snow Survey
- National Weather Service Caribou Emergency Managers Self-Briefing Page
- National Weather Service Forecast Office Caribou Maine
- National Weather Service Forecast Office Gray Maine
- National Weather Service Gray Emergency Managers Self-Briefing Page
- Northeast River Forecast Center
- United States Drought Monitor
- USGS NWIS Real-Time Streamflow Data for Maine