Robyville Bridge, Corinth, Maine
This bridge is the only completely shingled covered bridge in the state and was built in 1876.
The supporting members are of the Long Truss design and span 73 feet between the stone abutments. The bridge crosses Kenduskeag Stream in Robyville Village in the town of Corinth; about three miles northwest of Kenduskeag Village. The bridge was reinforced in 1984 to carry local traffic.
The Robyville Bridge was designated as a Maine Historic Engineering Landmark in 2002.
Robyville Bridge Photo Gallery