Bass Fishing Tournaments
Please be sure to contact the bass club representative to verify details of a tournament, or if you have questions.
Aquatic Plant and Live-well Inspection Training for Bass Clubs
Since 2020, all bass clubs have been required to participate in standardized training on aquatic plant and live-well inspection, and all tournament related inspections must be performed by individuals that have received this training.
All clubs will need to provide documentation along with their 2021 affidavit that at least two members have participated in an aquatic plant and live-well inspection training program endorsed by the Maine Department of Environmental Protection (MDEP) within the last five years.
These changes will standardize tournament inspections, and will reinforce the commitment MDIFW and the clubs have made to be good stewards and set a higher standard that reflects positively on our respective organizations.
Upcoming Training Opportunity for Bass Club members
January 26, 2022 at 6 pm: The Maine Department of Environmental Protection and Lakes Environmental Association will be providing an Aquatic Plant and Livewell Inspection Training for Bass Clubs. This will be an online/virtual class and the link will be sent to you after you register. Pre-registration is required.
Bass Fishing Tournament Information
- 2022 Bass Tournament Drawing Packet (PDF)
- Assigned Club Numbers for 2022 Bass Tournament Drawing (PDF)
- 2021 Affidavit for Bass Tournament (PDF)
- 2021 Fishing Tournament Boat Inspection Form (PDF)
- One-Day Bass Tournament Application (PDF)
- Multi-Day Bass Tournament Application (PDF)
- One-Day Bass Tournament Application on Maine and New Hampshire Border Waters (PDF)
- One-Day Bass Tournament Application for Penobscot River, Milford Dam to Weldon Dam Only (PDF)
- 2021 Bass Tournament Date Change Request Form (PDF)