Maine EMS providers can apply for a new or renewal license by submitting online through the Maine EMS eLicensing system.
Maine EMS does not use paper applications.
You must use the eLicensing portal
For more information about licensing or licensing by reciprocity, click the links below:
I Want To:
Get a New Maine EMS License
- I have a NREMT card and have never had an EMS certificate or license in any state.
- I have an NREMT card and HAVE a certificate or license in another state.
- I do not have an NREMT card and HAVE a certificate or license in another state.
Renew My Maine EMS License
- I am renewing before my expiration date.
- My license has expired.
- How do I determine if I have enough continuing education hours?
- I was deployed in the National Guard or US Armed Forces Reserve
Print a copy of my EMS License
Change / Update