Maine EMS would like to remind all of the opportunity for stakeholders to provide public comment on several updates to Maine EMS Rules. The documents are listed below:
- Chapter 2 - Definitions (PDF) (6/14/22)
- Chapter 5 - Personnel Licenses (PDF) (6/14/22)
- Chapter 5B - Ambulance Operator Licenses (PDF) (6/14/22)
- Chapter 17 - Minimum Equipment Requirements (PDF) (6/14/22)
- Chapter 22 - EMS Data (PDF) (6/14/22)
- Chapter 23 - AED Registry (PDF) (6/14/22)
Interested parties may submit public comments to Maine EMS no later than 11:59 p.m., July 22, 2022.
Interested parties may submit comments to Maine EMS in the following manner:
1. (Preferred method) Navigating to https://forms.office.com/g/ubTdrkeNyC and filling out our "Maine EMS Rules Public Comment Submission" form
2. Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In writing, by mailing comments to Maine Emergency Medical Services Attn.: Rulemaking, 152 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0152
Information can also be found on the Maine Secretary of State's Website: https://www.maine.gov/sos/cec/rules/notices/2022/062222.html and scrolling down to "2022-P101 thru P106."