For older adults, individuals with disabilities, family members, and care partners: you are not alone – there are tools and services that can support you to live as independently as possible, both inside and outside of your home.
Learn more about how the Maine Office of Aging and Disability Services, and our partners, can support you:
- Older Adults and Adults with Physical Disabilities
- Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disability and/or Autism
- Adults with Brain Injury
- Adults with Cerebral Palsy, Seizure Disorder, and Other Conditions
- Adult Protective Services and Guardianship
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention Services
- Employment Services
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
There are more services offered through the Department of Health and Human Services that help promote health, safety, resilience and opportunity for Maine people.
To learn more, visit our full list of Programs and Services.