Rockland Terminal Vehicle Reservation & Lineup Procedure
- Reservations to North Haven & Vinalhaven
- Reservations to Matinicus
- Line Up Procedure
Vehicle Reservation Info
- Reservations may be made up to three (3) months in advance. Matinicus Recycling may make one (1) truck reservation per trip up to four (4) months in advance.
- Customers may request reservations by calling the Rockland terminal.
- To confirm a reservation, the entire fee for the vehicle must be received by the Rockland office within one week of the telephone call or the reservation will be forfeited.
- The entire fee is nonrefundable (unless the trip is cancelled by the Maine State Ferry Service) and the ticket will not be honored on any other trip.
- A reservation may be transferred to another trip, at no additional cost, provided at least a two week notice is given in advance of scheduled departure of original trip and space is available on the
Sign Up For
Ferry Cancellation Alerts!