- Currently Advertised Projects
- Recently Awarded Contracts
- Bidder Info
- Bid Openings
- Bid Archives
- Contractor Prequalification
- Contractor Work Reporting
- Construction Support
- HMA Resources
- Publications & Documents
The Department's Contracts & Specifications Unit administers virtually all construction projects that are advertised, bid and awarded by the Department. This unit develops and maintains standard specifications and details and provides contract closeout oversight.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a list of currently advertised projects.
- Developing and processing all bids and contract documents.
- Responding to general contract process questions.
- Advertising projects for public bidding.
- Preparing Bid Amendments for advertised contracts.
- Conducting public bid openings.
- Evaluating bids.
- Making recommendations regarding contract awards.
- Overseeing development of all technical and administrative construction specifications and details.
- Administering the Construction Contractor Prequalification Process.
- Conducting onsite construction documentation reviews.
- Conducting the project final closeout process.