Get Started with MOOSE!
Created by Maine Educators
- Modules are aligned to multiple Maine Learning Results standards and Guiding Principles.
- Many modules are tied to PreK-12 Learning Progressions in key topic areas but all modules can "stand-alone".
- MOOSE is free and open to all (no sign up required) and modules are licensed as creative commons so they can be reused with or without modification.
Built In Support
- Modules are student-centered and enhanced for accessibility through a Universal Design for Learning framework.
Constant Iteration and Improvement
- After 7 rounds of module development, MOOSE continues to evolve and improve!
- Maine educators are piloting modules with their students and providing feedback for iteration.
- Teams of educators are helping to improve existing modules that were created in the first year of the project (2020-2021).
Join us on the platform! Look around and explore.
Whether you are a teacher, an administrator, or just interested in general, exploring on the platform will give you a feel of what MOOSE has to offer.
Browse modules across different grade spans
Head to a specific grade span and scan the titles and images to find something that you think would be interesting and relevant for your students.
Do an Advanced Search to meet your students' needs
Looking for a specific standard, keyword, or topic? The Advanced Search might be right for you.
MOOSE Minutes (Get up and running fast!)
How to choose a module for your students
How to help a student find a module
Jenn Page, PhD
MOOSE Project Manager