Wellness Resources for Employees, Retirees, and Members of the State of Maine Health Plans
- Programs available for active employees
- Programs available for retirees not on Medicare
- Programs available to Medicare Retirees
- Health and Wellness Resource Toolkit - WellStar ME
- Check out some of the Community Resources:
- Portland Trails: A network of trails in the greater Portland area
- Kennebec River Rail Trail: A 6.5-mile public trail that runs alongside the existing railroad bed and the Kennebec River. The trail connects the communities of Gardiner, Farmingdale, Hallowell, and Augusta.
- Cycling in Maine: Learn about bike safety, where to ride, bike clubs, bike shops and equipment and much more!
Have a wellness success story to share? We'd love to hear from you! Wise & Well Nomination Form (PDF)
WellStar ME Wellness Resources:
- Glossary of Health and Wellness Terms - (PDF)
- Health and Wellness Resource Toolkit - (PDF)
- National Diabetes Prevention Program
- National Diabetes Prevention Program (No Cost Classes, Fall 2020)
Are you a member of the State of Maine Health Plan? If so, learn more about the Preventive Care Coverage available to you. Most of the covered preventive services like mammograms, routine eye exams, etc. are provided at a low or even no cost to the plan members!
State of Maine Wellness Plan Vision: "Working to support wellness and informed decisions resulting in healthy members."