Health Premium Credit Program
Due to Covid-19 the Office of Employee Health and Benefits will be modifying the Health Premium Credit Program. The Health Premium Credit Program will be extended through September 30, 2020. Updates will be made to this website as more information becomes available.
What does this mean?
- Employee Health and Benefits will maintain the Health Premium Credit effective 7/1/19 for all health plan members currently receiving the credit until September 30, 2020. This will allow employees that have not had the opportunity to obtain their health numbers or vision visits to meet the criteria for the 2020 Health Premium Credit Program.
- Employees that have completed the Health Premium Credit through 11:59 pm on April 30, 2020 will receive the credit effective July 1, 2020.
The requirements for both primary subscriber (e.g. State of Maine employee) and covered spouse/domestic partner are:
- Log on to WellStarME and
- Complete the Wellness Questionaire at WellStarME and
- Watch the Benefits video and take a short quiz at WellStarME (The first question will appear once the video has ended.) and
- Choose one of the following: