The 2023 Health Premium Credit Program is live as of September 6th, 2022! By participating in the Health Premium Credit Program, active employee plan members receive a 5% discount on their individual health insurance premium starting with the 1st paycheck issued in July 2023. The deadline to meet the 2023 program requirements is 11:59pm on April 30th, 2023.
The requirements for both primary subscriber (e.g. State of Maine employee) and covered spouse/domestic partner are:
- Log on to WellStarME and
- Complete the Wellness Questionnaire on WellStarME and
- Watch the Preventative Health Resource video and take a short quiz on WellStarME (The first question will appear once the video has ended) and Complete one of the following "My Health" options:
- Get your numbers from a free-standing lab (Please Note: Your primary care provider must send a lab order to your preferred lab) OR get your numbers from your primary care provider
- OR Receive a Flu Shot
- OR Enter a Dental Visit
- OR Enter a "My Well-Being" Visit
- OR Participate in a Health Navigation Appointment
- "My Health" Options
- A list of free-standing labs covered by the State of Maine Health Plan
- Vaccination Clinics
To learn more, please feel free to reach out to The Office of Employee Health and Wellness at email@example.com or WellStarME at firstname.lastname@example.org.