Health Premium Credit Program
The 2021 Health Premium Credit Program was live as of November 1st, 2020! By participating in the Health Premium Credit Program, active employee plan members receive a 5% discount on their individual health insurance premium starting with the 1st paycheck issued in July 2021. The deadline to meet the 2021 program requirements was 11:59pm on April 30th, 2021.
The requirements for both primary subscriber (e.g. State of Maine employee) and covered spouse/domestic partner are:
- Log on to WellStarME and
- Complete the Wellness Questionnaire on WellStarME and
- Watch the Financial Wellness video and take a short quiz on WellStarME (The first question will appear once the video has ended) and Complete one of the following "My Health" options:
- Get your numbers from a free-standing lab (Please note: your primary care provider must send a lab order to your preferred lab.) OR Get your numbers from your primary care provider
- OR Receive a Flu Shot
- OR Participate in a Health Navigation appointment
- My Numbers, Lab Results, or My Navigation must be completed between October 1st, 2020 to April 30th, 2021
- Flu Shot must be received between September 1st, 2020 and April 30th, 2021
- Please Note: It is not mandatory to receive a flu shot. Receiving a flu shot is only one of the "My Health" options.
- What is a Health Navigation appointment?
- A Health Navigation appointment is an opportunity for you to have a one-on-one phone call with a trained wellness professional to discuss any health and wellness topics you have questions on or want to learn more about. Appointments are 15 minutes, and will provide an opportunity for you to become connected to the many resources available to you through your benefits. Health Navigation appointments are about YOU, and therefore, the conversation is guided by your health and wellness needs.
- "My Health" Options
- A list of free-standing labs covered by the State of Maine Health Plan
- Flu Shot Schedule
To learn more, please feel free to reach out to The Office of Employee Health and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org or WellStarME at email@example.com