The 2024 Health Premium Credit Program is live! By participating in the Health Premium Credit Program, active employee plan members receive up to a 5% discount on their individual health insurance premium starting with the 1st paycheck issued in July 2024. The deadline to meet the 2024 program requirements is 11:59pm on April 30th, 2024.
- Complete the Wellness Questionnaire
- Watch the Primary Care Provider Resources Video and complete the corresponding quiz
- Complete one of the following "My Health" options:
- Get your numbers from a free-standing lab (Please Note: Your primary care provider must send a lab order to your preferred lab.) OR get your numbers from your primary care provider
- OR Receive a Flu Shot
- OR Have a Well-Being Visit
- OR Have an Annual Physical Exam (New this year!)
- OR Participate in a Health Navigation appointment
To be eligible for the health premium credit, the requirements above must be met for both the primary subscriber (e.g., State of Maine employee) and the covered spouse/domestic partner.
- "My Health" Options
- A list of free-standing labs covered by the State of Maine Health Plan
- Vaccination Clinics