Host Your Special Event
With its stunning natural beauty, rich historical significance and unique status as a regional landmark, the PNBO campus is the perfect setting for a special event. We handle everything from class trips to small weddings and family reunions. Please contact the Friends of Fort Knox at 207-469-6553 to schedule this scenic venue.
- Pavilion Rental
- Group Tours
- Covered pavilion
- Picnic tables with seating for 60 (the grounds can fit many more)
- Gas grill
- Serving tables
- Trash removal
- Non-Refundable Reservation Fee: $25 (in addition to rates below)
- Day Use (during regular business hours): $25/hr
- After Regular Hours (5 or 6pm): $65/hr
- Extended Hours (after Sunset): $100/hr
- Propane Grill Rental: $50
How to Make a Reservation
Call 207-469-6553 for availability and to secure your dates and times.
Once you have confirmed your reservation at the phone number above, fill out the Pavilion reservation form and mail to:
Friends of Fort Knox
PO Box 456
Bucksport, ME 04416
Please include a $25 check for the nonrefundable reservation fee, made payable to the Friends of Fort Knox. For additional information, including terms and conditions, please view the reservation form:
Self-Guided Educational Tours
Group Tour FAQs
- There are no additional fees for the tours. *
- There is no specific time duration for the above tours.
* Please Note: If your group would like to reserve the Pavilion as part of a tour, please mention that when you call. Although there are several public picnic tables, they are on a first-come, first-served basis. The only guaranteed seating is within the Pavilion.