- Maine DOE Federal Grant Management Handbook - This resource provides information around the interpretation of federal grant requirements. Links are provided to federal and state requirements where applicable.
- e-CFR – Title 2 – Part 200 - The Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards.
- Maine DOE Supporting Documentation Guidance - last updated November 12, 2013
- U.S. Department of Education - Home page of the US Department of Education
- Code of Federal Regulations for U.S. Department of Education (34CFR) - U.S. Federal laws and regulations that are in effect as of the date of the publication pertaining to education and national educational regulations, policy, and programs, from elementary to postsecondary education, adult and vocational education, rehabilitative and special education, bilingual education (ESOL), and literacy.
- U.S. Department of Education General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR) - Federal regulations that govern all federal grants awarded by the U.S. Department of Education
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) - For cost principles and administrative requirements, review the following for your type of entity:
States, local governments, and Indian Tribes follow:
A-87 for cost principles
A-102 for administrative requirements
Educational Institutions (even if part of a State or local government) follow:
A-21 for cost principles
A-110 for administrative requirements
Non-Profit Organizations follow:
A-122 for cost principles
A-110 for adminstrative requirements
The Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
The U.S. Government Printing Office disseminates official information from all three branches of the Federal government. Purchases of various Federal publications and documents can be made from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore at this website.
The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) provides a full listing of all Federal programs available to State and local governments; federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Home page for the US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Code of Federal Regulations for U.S. Department of Agriculture (7CFR) - Rules and regulations issued by federal agencies regarding agriculture
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Administrative Regulations – Office of Chief Financial Officer – Sections 3000-3099