- Maine DOE Federal Grant Management Handbook
- e-CFR – Title 2 – Part 200
- Maine DOE Supporting Documentation Guidance - last updated November 12, 2013
- U.S. Department of Education
- Code of Federal Regulations for U.S. Department of Education (34CFR).
- U.S. Department of Education General Administrative Regulations (EDGAR): (policy/grants and contracts/regulations)
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) - For cost principles and administrative requirements, review the following for your type of entity:
States, local governments, and Indian Tribes follow:
A-87 for cost principles
A-102 for administrative requirements
Educational Institutions (even if part of a State or local government) follow:
A-21 for cost principles
A-110 for administrative requirements
Non-Profit Organizations follow:
A-122 for cost principles
A-110 for adminstrative requirements
The Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
The U.S. Government Printing Office disseminates official information from all three branches of the Federal government. Purchases of various Federal publications and documents can be made from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore at this website.
The online Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) provides a full listing of all Federal programs available to State and local governments; federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Code of Federal Regulations for U.S. Department of Agriculture (7CFR).
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Administrative Regulations – Office of Chief Financial Officer – Sections 3000-3099