The projects in the quality and accountability area will strengthen our infrastructure for HCBS. We will accelerate our plans to adopt and report on HCBS quality measures, which will in turn support expansion of alternative payment methods (APMs) in HCBS. These efforts will address consumer experience, quality of care, and quality of life. We also intend to accelerate efforts to replace outdated case management information systems.
List of Current Projects
- ME302.1 Developing a Dual Eligible Integration Strategy
- ME303.3 Community Support Reform
- ME303.7 Building Maine’s Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Infrastructure
- ME303.8 Strengthening Monitoring and Quality
- ME304.1 Children’s Behavioral Health Services (CBHS) Information System
- ME304.3 Maine Treatment Connection - BH/SUD Service Locator Tool
Contact us at HCBS-FMAP.DHHS@maine.gov.