Once a community has received a letter stating their project has been invited to the Project Development Phase, the applicant must complete a series of local documentation and an environmental review. The goal of the Project Development Phase is a grant contract for CDBG funds. An OCD Development Program Manager will be assigned to work closely with each community to finalize their project. The Project Development Phase may include any and/or all of the following:
- Project Planning: Details of the project including pre-engineering, inspections, cost analysis, feasibility, and/or market studies.
- Management Plan: Details of the structure and methods established by the community for program management.
- Regulations: Project Development Phase applications will be reviewed for compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Project Eligibility: Verification that proposed activities are eligible under The Act.
- Project Benefit: Verification that proposed activities meet one of the CDBG Program National Objectives.
- Environmental Review: Review of project for compliance with State and Federal Environmental Regulations. (View related documents)
OCD will rescind the CDBG program award offer if the community is not under contract within six months of the date of the award offer and invitation into the project development phase process. For the Community Planning Grant program OCD will rescind the CDBG program award offer if the community is not under contract within three months of the date of the award offer and invitation into the project development phase process. The Director of the Office of Community Development may grant waivers for just cause. Communities seeking Technical Assistance for this phase of the process may wish to contract their regional Technical Assistance provider.
The files below are posted in Adobe Reader and Microsoft Word. Adobe Reader files require the free Adobe Reader software. Microsoft Word files require either Microsoft Word or the free Word Viewer software.
|504 Self Evaluation and Transition Plan||MS Word|
|ADA/504 Certification||MS Word|
|Community Assistance Visit||MS Word|
|EEO Policy||MS Word|
|Employment Profile||MS Word|
|Fair Housing Logo||MS Word|
|Fair Housing Resolution||MS Word|
|Fair Housing Self Assessment||MS Word|
|Final Budget Summary||MS Word|
|Interlocal Agreement||MS Word|
|Micro Loan Program Handbook||MS Word|
|Project Development Workbook||MS Word|
|Residential Anti-displacement Plan||MS Word|
|Sample - Facade Guidelines||MS Word|
|Sample Council Resolution||MS Word|
|Sample Phase II Public Hearing Notice||MS Word|
|Sample Town Meeting Warrant Article||MS Word|
|Standards of Conduct||MS Word|