This section has been created to guide grantees through the Project Development Phase to the final closeout of the grant. These sections are divided into the following categories:
- Civil Rights - documents for community awareness and assuring compliance with Federal requirements.
- Contracting and Labor Standards - Forms and guidebooks for assuring proper procurement and labor standards compliance.
- Environmental Review - Guidebook and forms for the successful completion of the Environmental Review as required by HUD and the National Environmental Policy Act.
- Financial Management - Forms and guides to assure proper record keeping and disbursement/expenditure of project funds.
- Housing - Forms and guidebooks detailing proper management of low income housing programs and project benefit.
- Monitoring Packages - Tools to assist in the required monitoring procedures for all CDBG programs.
- Section 3 - Business Registry and forms for assuring proper compliance with Section 3 requirements
- Slum & Blight - Documents for declaring spot blight and area-wide blight to comply with HUD and State regulations.
- Surveys & Income Information - Section 8 Income Limits, County-wide income survey forms for Community and Economic Development Programs, and the Survey Methodology Handbook.