Get Help With
- How do I start a business in Maine?
- Do I need to register my business with the State?
- How do I make sure my business name is unique?
- How do I find financing for my business?
This program is another step towards partnering with business to ensure they have the tools and environment they need to expand and create jobs in Maine. Visit the program page
The Opportunity Zones incentive is a community investment tool established by Congress in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 to encourage long-term investments in low-income urban and rural communities nationwide. Visit the program page
Business Answers Hotline #(207) 624-9818 or (800) 872-3838 (in Maine) or (800) 541-5872 (outside Maine)
Welcome to your Business One-Stop Service where you will find assistance for all your business needs. The Business Answers Hotline was designed to make it easier to start and conduct business in the State of Maine. If you are interested in starting a business and have questions about State licensing requirements or if you are an existing business who needs assistance with permitting & regulatory issues, please call this number. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com.
Governor's Account Executives
Let our business development experts help you with your business needs. Get started.
- Call to Action: ConnectME Asks Mainers to Test Areas in Need of Faster Broadband Service (1/17/2019)
- Maine Office of Tourism Awards over $46,000 in Enterprise Grants (1/4/2019)
- 2018 Governor's Award for Business Excellence Presented to Five Maine Companies (12/18/2018)
- Maine's "Open Lighthouse Day" Welcomes the Public with FREE Admission - September 8 (8/30/2018)