Key partners are integral to helping DECD fulfill our mission to enhance and sustain economic prosperity in Maine
DECD supports these organizations with annual funding, shared staffing or other support:
DECD regularly collaborates with agency partners and various economic development, entrepreneurial support, education, and research organizations at the federal, state and local level – for more information on these additional resources, search the Maine Resource Compass - a living database of business resources to build your network and knowledge base.
The State of Maine does not vet or endorse any specific resource but we are confident you will find supports that match your needs.
Other Key Partners
- Department of Labor
- Maine Quality Centers
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Maine Revenue Services
- Department of Professional and Financial Regulation
- Secretary of State
- SafetyWorks! Program
- Department of Agriculture, Conservation & Forestry, Quality Assurance & Regulations Division
Regional Economic Development Organizations
- Androscoggin Valley Council of Governments
- Kennebec Valley Council of Governments
- Greater Portland Council of Governments
- Eastern Maine Development Corporation
- Midcoast Economic Development District
- Southern Maine Planning & Development
- Northern Maine Development Commission
- Western Maine Economic Development Council
- Piscataquis County Economic Development Corp.