Marketing and Programming
Some documents below are provided in PDF or Microsoft Word formats. To view PDF documents, you will need the free Adobe Reader. To view MS Word documents, you will need Microsoft Word or the free Word Viewer. If you need assistance, view our PDF Help page or contact using the feedback button at the bottom of the page or or (207) 287-5620.
Fundraising software options
Looking for online fund-raising options? The Consumers Guide provides the unbiased comparative information to narrow down choices in a fund-raising system. The information is divided into two reports; the actual Consumers Guide, which provides summaries and recommendations across all 33 of the systems we reviewed, and the Detailed Reviews, which provide the detailed evaluations of twelve specific systems.
To download the Consumers Guide to Donor Management Software for free, you will need to provide your name and email address but they won't use your email without your permission or sell your name to anybody.
Graphics, Flyers, Photo Permissions
- Graphics, icons, bookmarks: Download Library, Digital Maine Library, Wireless
- Posters, flyers, tri-folds related to Early Literacy; donations to the library for a birthday or grandchild's birth.
- Taking Photos and Permission Releases
Posters, icons, press release and more to use by libraries, schools, colleges, adult education and the career centers - all organizations with statewide access to LearningExpress Library
Download Library through InfoNet
- Download Library icon - see graphics
- For more PR materials for only member libraries of InfoNet's Download Library: Log into Overdrive's support site then follow this path of links: 1. Marketing and Outreach Resources; 2. For Libraries; 3. Promotional Resources; 4. General Promotion
- School Library Media Programs and school library media specialists
- National Library Week
- Marketing & Public Relations, American Library Association
- Public Relations & Media Relations Toolkit from the Texas Library Association
- Marketing and Outreach on WebJunction
Performers, Programs, and Cultural Organizations
- Cornerstones Science Trunks - for hands-on science, technology, engineering and mathmatics (STEM) programming
- Maine Recreation & Park Association's (MRPA) Online Entertainment Referral Center - a directory of Northern New England musicians and performing artists
- Maine Library Performers Showcase
- Maine Arts Commission Directory: The artists’ directory is a free self-subscribed searchable data base of Maine artists and arts organizations that allows interested parties to find specific entries in a timely fashion.
- Maine Storytelling Enthusiasts providing live storytelling performances
- CultureCount, New England's Cultural Database; Find cultural organizations and artists. Search by name, town, state, county, zip code, Creative Economy category, institution type, discipline, NAICS, NTEE, or SIC code. Search within a set distance of the location entered.
- MatchBook.org: MatchBook.org is a free performing arts marketplace that sparks connections between New England's performing artists, presenters and communities.
Maine State Library Outreach offers Maine libraries the opportunity to take advantage of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP). CSLP has been in operation since 1987. Participating states select themes and materials for each year's program. The high-quality materials are professionally produced just for use by libraries in participating states.