Posters, Flyers, & Tri-folds
All files are PDFs and require the free Adobe Reader. Download the file and then either write in your information or print it on a label and place the label on the item.
Thanks to Stephanie Zurinski, Central Maine Library District consultant for compiling the content.
Early Childhood Literacy
- Tri-fold: Your local library: a place to learn and grow; share and succeed. Importance of early literacy skills; Five easy ways for a child to develop skills [PDF, 2.85 MB]
- FlyerA: Five easy ways to help your child develop early literacy: Talk, Sing, Read, Write, Play [PDF, 637 KB]; Write in your information
- Fillable version to type in your library information then print [PDF, 1.08 MB]; Sample of fillable [PDF, 1.08 MB]
- Email your consultant (see the contact us page for email) to type in your information with dark green text color:
Sample with a library's name, contact information and story hour.[PDF, 645 KB]
- FlyerB: Why early literacy is important; what are early literacy skills [PDF, 1.33 MB]
- Newsletter - Early Literacy, 4 pages, early literacy skills, behaviors, importance, five easy ways, ideas for babies, toddlers, preschoolers [PDF, 3.03 MB]
- Tri-fold - Sample: Library - a place for growing minds, Help your child get ready to read [PDF, 2.73 MB]