ADVISORY COUNCIL MEETING
Virtual TEAMS meeting
(contact Becky Orff at 287-5202 or firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on 10/19 for details on how to participate)
I. Call to Order - 9:30 A.M.
I-A. Moment of Silence
III. Acceptance of Minutes of Previous Council Meeting
IV. Rule Making
- Step 3
- Fishing Regulations/State Heritage Waters 2021 - Francis Brautigam
- Step 2
- There are no items under Step 2.
- Step 1
- Ch. 6 Educational and Scientific Collection permit rules - Christl Theriault
- Ch. 7 Wildlife Rehabilitation Rules - Jim Connolly
- Notched Pond horsepower restriction petition - Commissioner Camuso
- Predator Killing Contests prohibition petition - Commissioner Camuso
- Coyote trapping prohibition petition - Commissioner Camuso
V. Other Business
VI. Councilor Reports - 11:30 A.M.
VII. Public Comments & Questions
VIII. Agenda Items & Schedule Date for Next Meeting
IX. Adjournment - 12:00 P.M.