284 State Street, Augusta
NOTICE: NOTICE: Due to the state of emergency that has been declared by the Governor, this meeting is now closed to the public physically attending. If you would like to participate in the virtual meeting online or by conference call, please contact Becky Orff at 207-287-5202 or email@example.com by close of business on May 19, 2020 for details. Thank you for your understanding while we are experiencing this state of emergency.
I. Call to Order - 9:30 A.M.
I-A. Moment of Silence
III. Acceptance of Minutes of Previous Council Meeting
III-A Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
IV. Rule Making
A. Step 3
1. Moose permit allocations 2020 - Nate Webb
B. Step 2
1. There are no items at Step 2.
C. Step 1
1. Ch. 24 Licensed Guide rules - Christl Theriault
2. Bear feeding rule petition - Commissioner Camuso
3. 2020 Any-deer permit allocations - Nathan Bieber
4. Expanded archery zones - Nate Webb
5. Ch. 16 Crossbow and misc. rule clarifications - Christl Theriault
6. Furbearer rules - Shevenell Webb
7. Wild Turkey Fall hunting season WMD 6 - Kelsey Sullivan
V. Other Business
1.Covid-19 update - Commissioner Camuso
VI. Councilor Reports - 11:30 A.M.
VII. Public Comments & Questions
VIII. Agenda Items & Schedule Date for Next Meeting