Home → Office of Community Development
The Office of Community Development (OCD) is a division within the Department of Economic & Community Development (DECD). The primary focus of OCD is the administration of the HUD funded Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) which includes regional technical assistance and training. Additional areas of OCD program administration and financial responsibility include the Neighborhood Stabilization Program and the Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Program.
- 7/11/2018: 2019 HUD Annual Action Plan Public Forums
- 5/29/2018: 2018 CDBG Certification and Implementation Training Dates Announced
- 6/30/2017: 2018 HUD Annual Action Plan Public Forums
- 7/30/2018: 2019 HUD Annual Action Plan Public Forum
- 7/31/2018: 2019 HUD Annual Action Plan Public Forum