As many of you already know, the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve daily, causing personal and professional stressors and challenges to our everyday lives. We have provided the resources below (Safety tips, Webinars, etc.) offered by our vendors to help State of Maine Employees and Retirees navigate through this unique and difficult time.
The Office of Employee Health and Wellness will continue to update this webpage with a variety of resources and information as it becomes more available.
You may also find additional COVID-19 information or resources on our Wellness Page or FAQ Page.
Special Two Week Open Enrollment
Due to the IRS Ruling Notice 2020-29 and Notice 2020-33 The Office of Employee Health and Wellness held a special two-week open enrollment period that began October 1st and ended October 15th at 4:30 PM.
This special open enrollment period allowed health plan members to elect Health Insurance changes (Dental and Vision plans excluded) for themselves and/or their dependents without experiencing a Qualifying Life Event. Members who chose to enroll themselves and-or their dependents will begin paying premiums in October 2020, as elected health plan changes will be retroactive as of October 1st, 2020.
All applications and accompanying documentation must have been received by the Office of Employee Health and Wellness by 4:30 PM, Thursday, October 15th, 2020.
- COVID-19 Test Reimbursement Form - Anthem
- No Cost Resources and Social Support - Anthem
- Group Health Plan - Anthem
- Online COVID-19 Assessment Tool - Anthem
- Sydney Care Mobile App - Anthem
- Health Premium Credit - State Employees
- ConvenientMD Services
- Find a Covid-19 Testing Site - Anthem
- Medicare Advantage Plan 2020-04-08 - Aetna
- Medicare Advantage Plan 2020-03-30 - Aetna
- Medicare Advantage Plan Covid-19 FAQ - Aetna
Voluntary Retirement Resources:
- Winter Toolkit - WellStarME
- Summer Toolkit - WellStarME
- Telehealth Resources - ComPsych
- COVID-19 Webinar Series - ComPsych
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program - FAQ
- COVID-19 Digital Resources - ComPsych
- Caregivers on the Front Line - ComPsych
- Working From Home Ergonomics
- Health and Wellness Resource Toolkit - WellStarME
- National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act - US Department of Labor
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act - CARES Act
- Flexible Spending Accounts - P&A Group
- COVID-19 Relief for Federal Student Loan Borrowers
- Getting Surgery During COVID-19 - Carrum Health
Back to School Resources