Bass Fishing Tournaments
Aquatic Plant and Live-well Inspection Training for Bass Clubs
Beginning in 2020, all bass clubs will be required to participate in standardized training on aquatic plant and live-well inspection, and all tournament related inspections must be performed by individuals that have received this training.
All clubs will need to provide documentation along with their 2020 affidavit that at least two members have participated in an aquatic plant and live-well inspection training program endorsed by the Maine Department of Environmental Protection (MDEP) within the last five years.
These changes will standardize tournament inspections, and will reinforce the commitment the Department and the clubs have made to be good stewards and setting a higher standard that will reflect positively on our respective organizations, and will improve the Department's advocacy role.
The annual Special Olympics Bass Tournament will be held on May 5, 2019 on Cobbossee Lake; please contact Andy Wess at 207-215-5074 for information.
Please be sure to contact the bass club representative to verify details of a tournament, or if you have questions.
Bass Fishing Tournament Information
- 2019 Bass Tournament Drawing Packet (PDF) Registrations for the 2019 Bass Tournament Drawing are due by November 16th
- 2019 Bass Tournament Drawing - Club Order (PDF)
- One-Day Bass Tournament Application (PDF)
- Multi-Day Bass Tournament Application (PDF)
- One-Day Bass Tournament Application on Maine and New Hampshire Border Waters (PDF)
- One-Day Bass Tournament Application for Penobscot River, Milford Dam to Weldon Dam Only (PDF)
- 2019 Bass Tournament Date Change Request Form (PDF)