Mental well-being and resilience resources for those experiencing COVID-19 pandemic-related stress
- NAMI Teen Textline
- Frontline Warmline for Maine healthcare workers and first responders,
- Intentional Warmline for individuals living with mental health conditions.
OBH is proud to play a leadership role in developing and implementing Governor Mills’ initiative to reduce the negative health and economic impacts of opioid use and other substance use disorder son individuals, families, and communities in Maine.
- Executive Order 2: An Order to Implement Immediate Responses to Maine’s Opioid Epidemic (PDF)
- Maine's Opioid Response Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Governor’s Initiatives
- OPTIONS: Overdose Prevention Through Intensive Outreach, Naloxone, and Safety Program
- MAT County Jail Reentry Program (Word)
Map and Match Project
The Map and Match Project seeks to better understand and address the gaps in Maine’s behavioral health system
Justice & Health
The Justice and Health initiative aims to efficiently resolve complex client issues either before formal involvement in the criminal justice system or after entry into the system and to support improved quality of life in the community for OBH clients. Using the Sequential Intercept Model, we identify and develop opportunities to divert individuals with behavioral health disorders from the criminal justice system and into community-based services.