If you have a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1
- Maine Crisis Line (MCL): 888-568-1112: Call, text or chat support for individuals or families experiencing a behavioral health crisis or having thoughts of suicide and/or self-harm. Free, confidential, 24/7 support for anyone needing support.
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org, a national suicide and behavioral health crisis hotline. Calls to 988 will be answered by trained crisis specialists at the Maine Crisis Line. Free, confidential, 24/7 support for anyone needing support.
- Intentional Peer Support Warmline:Speak with staff who have lived experience with mental health conditions: 866-771-9276
- Teen Text Line- 207-515-8398
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (800-273-8255)
- The FrontLine WarmLine: Support for clinicians and first responders from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week by calling (207) 221-8196 or 866-367-4440
- StrengthenME Helpline: Free stress management and resiliency resources to anyone in Maine experiencing stress reactions to the COVID-19 Pandemic from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week by calling 207-221-8198
- 211 and 211maine.org: Provides general COVID-19 information, including how to access behavioral health and social service resources
Find Help with the SAMHSA Locator