This service provides a resource to procure and manage a Windows-based hosting environment provided by a third-party vendor.
- An administrator to work with the third-party vendor on behalf of the Agency
- Administration of the hosting environment only
- MaineIT is not responsible for vendor performance, service interruptions, or operations of the vendor environment.
Service Level Targets & Availability
- The standard production published service level agreement can be viewed at the following link: http://www.maine.gov/oit/services/FAQ-Help/Standard-SLA.html
- A formal SLA has not been developed specific to this service
- Default coverage is 7AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday. 24x7 coverage is available for systems with a specific need for this type of coverage to have 24x7 coverage
Service Rates: Please see the MaineIT Rate Table
Note: All subscription costs are billed separately and to the customer.
Options Available for Additional Charge
- All project work is billable
- All audit related work is billable
- All costs associated with Indefinite Hold requests will be direct billed
- Third party hosting subscription charges may include memory, CPU, storage, transactional data rates, and other direct billed charges
- If bandwidth needs exceed State of Maine capacity, additional charges will be direct billed
Customers (users) responsibilities related to this service include assuring that
- Individual users follow State of Maine IT rules and policies, including all security policies
- A contact person and backup are designated to interface with the MaineIT team
- Any issues or problems with this service are reported to the MaineIT team as promptly and with as complete information as is feasible
- Billing for services will start as of the time the ticket is received for the request for any production service. If a test environment is requested, those services will be billed as well upon receiving the ticket for the request. A ticket needs to be received to remove the service in order for it not to be billed. No credits will be processed without a ticket
To learn more about this service or to order this service
- Call MaineIT Service Center at 624-7700
- Enter a Footprints service request assigned to MaineIT Application Server