Health PAS Online Portal
Visit the Health PAS Online Portal for:
- Claims and billing instructions, companion guides, user guides, and X12 HIPAA Acknowledgements
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Guides and Manuals
- Enrollment guides and tools
- Trading Partner Guides
- Fee Schedules
- Forms for claims, referrals and authorizations, and other portal submissions
Primary Care Payment Increase
- 2019 August Attestation PCP Increase (PDF)
- Please contact Tia Bolduc, Provider Relations Specialist, with questions at (207) 624-6938.
Visit the Primary Care Case Management webpage for more details about these programs and for the most current Referral Form and Member Education Request Form.
HIPAA, Privacy, and Security
- De-Identification Methods (Health and Human Services webpage) - Explanation of identifiable health information and how to de-identify materials.
- Educational Materials about HIPAA Security (CMS webpage)
- Secure Fax and E-mail Tips
Case Coordination Unit (CCU) Referrals
CCU provides Maine residents with simple and timely solutions to complex healthcare, financial, and placement issues through integrated provider and community involvement.
The CCU accepts cases based on referrals and prioritizes:
- Individuals at risk to themselves or others
- Adults who have been in the Emergency Department more than five days
- Other complex cases sent by the Governor’s or DHHS Commissioner’s Office
Referring a Member to CCU
If a MaineCare member is at risk of harming themselves or others, please complete the CCU referral form.
Please contact Michele Lane with questions.
E-Message Sign Up
Subscribe to MaineCare's e-message service to receive email updates . Enter your email address, scroll down to the "Office of MaineCare Services" section and select the topics you wish to receive information about. See also our E-Message Archives for past email blasts.
Policy and Rules RSS Feed Sign Up
MaineCare publishes policy and rule changes through Headline News, our RSS Feed service. To subscribe, click on the topic link below. The link will open a new page where you will click "Subscribe to this feed" to sign up.
- Proposed Rules
- Recently Adopted Rules
- Emergency Rules
- Other Rules (such as chapter 275 and chapter 104)
- Demonstration Waivers