The Office of Child and Family Services houses Maine’s Violence Prevention Program, which includes the Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner Program (SAFE).
VOCA Provider Resources:
- All Things VOCA Webinar Slides
- VOCA 101 Technical Assistance Resource Packet
- VOCA FAQ's
- VOCA Sample Subgrant Award Report (SAR) with Tips
- VOCA Sample Performance Management Tool (PMT) Report with Tips
- General Subgrantee Reporting Schedule
Maine VOCA Recording
Webinar Recording Disclaimer:
The Violence Prevention Program gratefully acknowledges the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office for Victims of Crime, for allowing us to reproduce, in whole this webinar “All Things VOCA”. This webinar presentation was prepared by Ashley Riley Lopes, the Violence Prevention Program Staff and OVC TTAC through Grant Awards GS-00F-010CA/DJO-OVC-16-G-0250 awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this recorded webinar are those of the presenters and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice.