OCFS publishes data dashboards and reports on child welfare, children’s behavioral health, and early childhood education metrics for Maine to provide information to the public and greater transparency to a wide range of stakeholders to achieve OFCS’ goal that all Maine children and families are safe, stable, happy and healthy.
- OCFS Data Dashboard FAQ (PDF)
- Note: Landscape mode is recommended when viewing the dashboards on a mobile device.
- Safety in Foster Care
- Permanency in 12 Months
- Success in Permanency
- Removal after Closed Assessment
- Children in DHHS Custody
- Number of Children Receiving Evidence-Based Services
- Number of Children on Waitlist and Average Days of Wait
- Residential Treatment Services
- Number of Children Receiving all Services
- Children Receiving High Quality Early Childhood Education Services
- Early Childhood Education Awards by Quality Rating Step
- Children Receiving Child Care Subsidy
- Licensed Early Childhood Education Providers
OCFS Data Requests
We appreciate the need for information from OCFS. In order to best serve all who make requests of the OCFS Information Service Unit please use the following forms.
- For child welfare or child care subsidy information use the OCFS Data Request Form
- For children's behavioral health information use the CBHS Data Request Form
The above forms are for data requests only. To request records on a closed case, or information about a possible open case, call 800-452-1999 and select option 2 when prompted