More information on any or all of these topics can be found at your local public library.
- National Resource Directory
- The NRD is a Web portal that connects wounded warriors, Service Members, Veterans and families with those who support them.
- Federal Benefits for Veterans Dependents & Survivors
- The Department of Veterans Affairs most popular publication, the Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors booklet provides brief descriptions of VA programs and benefits, including compensation and pension benefits, health care, memorial and burial benefits, facility phone numbers and addresses, and more.
- Stateside Legal
- This website is for military members, veterans and their families. The goal is to find your own solutions to common legal problems, and find someone to help you, if you need legal advice.
- VA Maine Healthcare System
- The Department of Veterans Affairs exists To fulfill President Lincoln's promise “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan” by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s veterans.