More information on any or all of these topics can be found at your local public library.
- Attorney Referral Service
- Sometimes you need a lawyer. Sometimes you need more information. And sometimes it's hard to know what you need. When you call the Lawyer Referral and Information Service, you will talk with experienced in-take staff who can help you figure it out.
- Consumer Law Guide
- A discussion of consumer rights from the Office of Maine Attorney General.
- Help Me Law
- Legal information for low-income people in the State of Maine
- Help Yourself Legal Resources
- Information from the Maine Law and Legislative Reference Library.
- Pine Tree Legal Assistance
- Provides free legal services to low-income Maine people in every part of the state - from Presque Isle to Portland.
- Stateside Legal
- This website is for military members, veterans and their families. The goal is to find your own solutions to common legal problems, and find someone to help you, if you need legal advice.