Examines and audits all State payrolls; reviews and reconciles all payroll deduction accounts; coordinates with insurance and deferred compensation carriers; processes all garnishments and all court ordered payments; and processes all special payroll payments to employees and all retroactive payments. In an ongoing effort to provide timely information on central payroll and personnel issues, this site will highlight topics that are useful in State Departments day-to-day payroll and personnel operations.
All Payroll Forms can be found on the Forms page of this website.
Upcoming Holiday Processing Schedules 2023
Cycle A - Early Payroll schedule for the November 29 pay date
- Monday, November 20 Pay forms must be in Central Payroll by 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 21 MS-TAMS Agencies must complete lockdown by 2:00 p.m. Payroll officers who may need additional time to process time and attendance entries should contact Central Payroll before noon on Wednesday.
- Wednesday, November 22 OSC processes edits. Batch Pay processing will begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 23 Holiday - Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 24 Holiday - Day after Thanksgiving
- Monday, November 27 Payroll Reports ready by 10:00 a.m.