Examines and audits all State payrolls; reviews and reconciles all payroll deduction accounts; coordinates with insurance and deferred compensation carriers; processes all garnishments and all court ordered payments; and processes all special payroll payments to employees and all retroactive payments. In an ongoing effort to provide timely information on central payroll and personnel issues, this site will highlight topics that are useful in State Departments day-to-day payroll and personnel operations.
All Payroll Forms can be found on the Forms page of this website.
*PLEASE NOTE: New IRS Withholding Tables Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Holiday Processing Schedules 2023
Cycle A - Early Payroll schedule for the May31 pay date
- Tuesday, May 23 Pay forms must be in Central Payroll by 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 24 MS-TAMS Agencies must complete lockdown by 2:00 p.m. Payroll officers who may need additional time to process time and attendance entries should contact Central Payroll before noon on Wednesday.
- Thursday, May 25 OSC processes edits. Batch Pay processing will begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 26 Payroll Reports ready by 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 29 Holiday - Memorial Day