- How do I clear my cache?
- Are you having problems printing from Advantage?
- Are you having trouble printing from the REM's tables?
- How do I obtain or update access to Advantage, Fortis, the Cube, and/or the Data Warehouse?
1. How do I clear my cache?
- Go to Internet Explorer,
- Click on "Tools" from the dropdown menu, and then click "Delete Browsing History"
- and then select "Delete"
2. Are you having problems printing from Advantage?
First, be sure that you are using Windows 7, Internet Explorer 11, and Adobe version XI.
Then try the following steps to see if they help:
- Clear your cache (See FAQ #1 for instructions)
- In Internet Explorer, select "Tools" from the dropdown menu, then choose "Manage Add-ons"
- In the Manage Add-ons window, select "Show: All add-ons"
- Find "Adobe Systems, Incorporated" under the name "Adobe PDF Reader" in the listing.
Can you confirm that the Status is "Enabled"? If it is "Disabled", select "Enable" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Next, let's check the Compatibility Settings
- Copy the Advantage link: https://meosc.hostams.com:1443/webapp/PRDFIN2X1/Advantage
- In Internet Explorer, click "Tools" from the dropdown menu, then choose "Compatibility View Settings"
- Under the heading "Add this website:", paste the Advantage link and click the button "Add". It should now show underneath as valid website.
- Then log out of Advantage and then log back in to see if this helps.
3. Are you having trouble printing from the REM's tables?
Be sure that you are highlighting the line that you want to print before selecting the "View Bill" link.
Also, see FAQ #2 to see if those steps can help resolve your printing issues.
4. How do I obtain or update access to Advantage, Fortis, the Cube, and/or the Data Warehouse?
Both the Advantage Security Application and the GQL Warehouse/SQL Cube Applications can be found in the Security Applications section of the OSC Forms page. The Advantage Application is used to obtain access to Fortis. http://www.maine.gov/osc/forms
For further questions, please contact us.