|Accounts Payable Manual||02/19/2016|
|CEC Document Instructions||06/14/2011|
|GAX Document Instructions||05/25/2011|
|PRC Document Instructions||08/10/2011|
|IET Document Instructions||06/01/2011|
|Payment Request for Multiple CT Documents Instructions||06/30/2011|
|Multiple Invoices to Pay a Single Contract Instructions||07/06/2011|
|Vendor Invoice Payment Instructions||06/28/2011|
Please see the Accounting FAQ section for further information regarding payments.
- Use Accounting Templates and Profiles to quickly populate the appropriate accounting elements on accounting lines
- Establish invoices for Commodity Based Awards
- Establish payments for Commodity Based Awards
- Use Advantage Copy Forward functionality to establish payment documents
- Establish a payment against a Master Agreement using the Master Agreement Search
- Establish payments for non commodity-based accounts payable business scenarios (Straight Disbursements, Revenue Refunds, Loan Payments, Encumbrance corrections)
- Establish a Travel Document
- Establish a Payment for Internal Vendors
- Modify payment documents
- Track payments through the process using the Disbursement tables
Accounts Payable is the business function whereby the State's obligation to pay an external or internal vendor is recorded and the actual disbursement of funds is established in an efficient and timely manner; with proper referencing; within the explicit terms of the contract, if applicable; and with all due flexibility.
The State of Maine uses Accounts Payable to pay for goods and services, including utilities, lease agreements, professional and non-professional services and inventory items. This section will teach the user how to perform accounts payable business processes in Advantage.