2015 Maine Readers' Choice Award
- Redeployment by Phil Klay (The Penguin Press);
- Euphoria by Lily King (Atlantic Monthly Press); and
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Scribner.)
Press Release: Finalists for 2015 Maine Readers' Choice Award Announced
2015 Award Long List
Press Release: 2015 Maine Readers' Choice Award Long List Announced
Promote the Readers' Choice Award in Your Library
The Maine Readers Choice Award was established with the goal of increasing awareness and reading of adult literary fiction. Maine libraries play an important role in spreading the word about the award and encouraging participation and voting.
Here's how your library can help:
- Add the three books to your collection; put the logo sticker on the books. [Note you need Avery 22806 labels - 2 x 2. Staples had them] Blank template.doc; [Word,29 kb]; label logo.jpg [732 kb]
- Encourage your patrons to read the novels.
- Send a press release [Word, 27 kb] to your local paper - feel free to modify our sample.
- Hang posters [PDF, 1.2mb].
- If your library has a tv monitor for digital displays, add an image graphic [ 16x9 pixel ratio JPG ]
- Use the bookmarks to promote, [PDF, 317kb].
- Offer a book journal to patrons: 2 page booklet: page 1; page 2 [Word, 750kb - pg 1; 16 kb pg 2]
- Add one or more of the following resources to your library website and social media pages:
- Maine Readers Choice Award logo [ 350px | 300px | 250px | 200px | 150px ]
- Link to Maine Readers Choice Award website:https://mainereaderschoiceaward.org/
- Maine Readers Choice Award square graphic [ 650px | 500px | 350px ]
- Maine Readers Choice Award banner (optimized for your Facebook News Feed) [ 843x403px ]