LPA Certification Training and Course Material
Any organization wanting to manage a federally funded transportation project must assign a full-time, certified employee to oversee it. The spring 2023 certification training is scheduled for Thursday, May 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Augusta Civic Center. The cost is $40 per person. To sign up, please download the registration form.
If you have questions about LPA Certification, please contact Mike Laberge, MaineDOT’s Local Projects Coordinator, by phone 207-624-3508 or by e-mail at Michael.Laberge@maine.gov.
LPA Certification Lists
Local Project Administration certification is valid for 4 years. Below are listings of currently certified local project administrators and consultants.
Listed below are presentations for the November 2, 2022 training.
- Administration and Finance (PDF)
- Selection of Consultants (PDF)
- Project Delivery and Design (PDF)
- Environmental Review (PDF)
- Right-of-Way Process (PDF)
- Utility Coordination (PDF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (PDF)
- Civil Rights Programs (PDF)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises Program (PDF)
- Davis-Bacon Act (PDF)
- Construction Administration (PDF)